Le Petit Manoir de Vitrac wishes you a pleasant and relaxing vacation in Perigord Noir. We strive to turn your holiday home into a special place, here is how :
1. Your holiday starts as soon as you cross the threshold of the property: we welcome you with a smile in a clean and cosy accommodation, you will quickly feel at home!
2. No bad surprises: we are transparent about the descriptions of the accommodations and the conditions of the services. We will happily answer any question, so that your holiday home will best suit your needs.
3. Zero worries holidays :
- The cottages are meticulously maintained year round, the bedding is in good shape, the furniture comfortable, the kitchen well equipped.
- The swimming pool is cleaned every morning before opening at 10 am.
- We live on site and are available every day if need be.
4. For three days or a fortnight, make the most of your holidays. In each house, a welcome booklet will help you to quickly find your way around Périgord Noir:
- Shopping addresses
- Restaurant recommendations, for duck lovers and vegetarians alike!
- Suggestions of sites, hikes, itineraries and activities
- Numerous brochures available in each accommodation
4. Enjoy a quiet and preserved environment, relax and let go...
- The park is maintained without pesticides, the rare treatments are natural or approved in organic agriculture.
- Cleaning and laundry are done with eco-labeled products.
- The food provided or served at the Petit Manoir is local and/or organic.
- In addition to the loungers by the swimming pool, each accommodation has sun or garden chairs to read a good book outside or take a nap in the shade...
6. We facilitate your eco-vacation :
- We will indicate the restaurants that buy local and home-cook the meals, the markets and farms of organic or local producers, the providers of eco-responsible activities, the (rare) green mobility solutions.
- We partner with the local currency of Sarlat, l'Aqui, and will extend to you this opportunity to support the local economy.
7. Our commitment starts from the moment you book: we will gladly assist you in the preparation of your stay, please call or write to us!